Game Designer - Project Manager
About the Gamindo Family:
We are a gaming startup and a fast growing company that develops impact branded video games for companies, allowing them to have a return in terms of engagement, lead generation, data & insight and drive-to-store.
Also, we have developed a mobile app where people can convert their time spent by playing branded games into charity donations.
We think that marketing can be more fun, effective and entertaining for brands and consumers and we also believe in the power of gaming to amuse any boring or difficult topic for companies and employees.
Something we are proud of:
We have worked with brands such as Google, Coca Cola, Barilla, Bosch, Chiara Ferragni and many more from different industries – but we don’t want to spoil them now!
So far, we have been accelerated by Plug and Play in Silicon Valley, received the Seal of Excellence by the EU and raised €500k from important angel investors. We are about to reach €1 million revenue this year and we are ready to scale the business globally.
Our ambition is to bring video games to every company, leaving none behind, and we are doing that by scaling our business and leveraging our technology. We are growing fast and want to increase our talented Business team.
We are a value-based company: our culture cherishes entrepreneurial spirits. From day zero each Gaminder is the owner of her/his activities and projects and an active participant in the company’s success. In fact, we do believe that every single member can have a major impact on Gamindo’s growth.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing advergames proposals for prospects/clients after a brief shared by the Account Manager;
- Creating the storyline and designing the main characteristics of the game to serve the objective of the company;
- Conceptualizing and defining the Game Design Document with the Game Development Team;
- Managing and supervising the project with the dedicated team, by guaranteeing the quality and the deadlines with the ownership of the game development;
- Testing early versions of the game and managing the reworks.
What skills will power-up your game?
We will be excited for the following:
- Knowledge of game design elements and structure of advergames;
- Ability to deliver an output based on a clear brief provided in the time provided;
- Knowledge of a project management tool (we use Clickup)
- Storytelling experience and ability to pitch your ideas;
- A creative but also pragmatic personality: you need to be able to deliver solutions that are both inventive and implementable
- Optimal knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite;
- Experience in an advertising or marketing and communication company.
What skills will give you an “extra life”?
- Knowledge of tools for designers
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Knowledge of how game engines work
Why should you play with us?
- We got the ambition and the drive to make it happen: we are young, but we are already playing with top clients;
- We are a social impact startup and we want to give value to time spent by playing with branded video games;
- We are result-oriented and the numbers speak by themselves (+500% growth YOY);
- We are an Italian startup but with a global focus;
- Great personal and professional outlook for the future if you want to grow and stretch yourself;
- We are primarily a smart working company, so you have the freedom to choose: you can either work at our offices or from your favorite location (at the moment, however, given the emergency situation, you can take advantage of full remote);
Our 4 levels of recruiting process:
- Level 1: You apply with your resume and cover letter and we try to respond you as soon as possible;
- Level 2: If you are eligible to follow-on with the process, we will provide you a Business Case to return in one week
- Level 3: If we are good fit to play together, a first “introductory call” will follow;
- Level 4: Let’s decide if we want to play together.
SO, WILL YOU BE THE NEXT GAMINDER?
At Gamindo, we believe that diversity adds value to our team, products, and culture – plus it makes it a lot more fun! We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Gamindo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.