🎮 Game developer
First of all: what is Gamindo?
Gamindo is a gaming startup and a fast growing company that develops impact branded video games for companies, allowing them to have a return in terms of engagement, lead generation, data & insight and drive-to-store. Long story short: we develop branded video games to help companies to comunicate in a more engaging way!
Also, we have developed a mobile app where people can convert their time spent by playing branded games into charity donations.
We think that marketing can be more fun, effective and entertaining for brands and consumers and we also believe in the power of gaming to amuse any boring or difficult topic for companies and employees.
If you are curious, here for you some more cool stuff about us
We have worked with brands such as Google, Coca Cola, Barilla, Bosch, Chiara Ferragni and many more from different industries – but we don’t want to spoil them now!
So far, we have been accelerated by Plug and Play in Silicon Valley, received the Seal of Excellence by the EU and raised €500k from important angel investors. We are about to reach €1 million revenue this year and we are ready to scale the business globally.
Our ambition is to bring video games to every company, leaving none behind, and we are doing that by scaling our business and leveraging our technology. We are growing fast and want to increase our talented Tech team.
We are a value-based company: our culture cherishes entrepreneurial spirits. From day zero each Gaminder is the owner of her/his activities and projects and an active participant in the company’s success. In fact, we do believe that every single member can have a major impact on Gamindo’s growth.
Let’s talk about us: what will you do?
You will be responsible for:
- Development, testing and release of your tasks and assigned games, according to the internal roadmap;
- Collaborating with Project Manager, Graphic Artist and Software Engineers to deliver compelling games;
- Managing and organizing your tasks within the times expected, with respect to the whole team;
- Making sure the game is free of bugs and, if not, fix them (we want to create the best advergames in the market!).
What are the skills and knowledge we are looking for?
We will be excited for the following:
- 2+ years as game developer;
- Knowledge of a Web Game Engine such as Construct 3 or web frameworks like Phaser or Pixi.js;
- Experience in teamwork and be autonomous at the same time;
- Experience with Git versioning protocol.
What could be a very good extra?
We will be excited for the following:
- Knowledge of OOP programming paradigm;
- Ability in problem solving and optimization;
- Knowledge of other game engines like Unity 3D, Unreal Engine or Godot;
- Photoshop/Illustrator basic knowledge;
Why should you choose Gamindo?
- We got the ambition and the drive to make it happen: we are young, but we are already playing with top clients;
- We are a social impact startup: we value people’s time, in fact, thanks to us people can donate money simply by having fun and playing;
- We are result-oriented and the numbers speak by themselves (+500% growth YOY);
- We are an Italian startup but with a global focus;
- Great personal and professional outlook for the future if you want to grow and stretch yourself;
- We are primarily a smart working company, so you have the freedom to choose: you can either work at our offices or from your favorite location (at the moment, however, given the emergency situation, you can take advantage of full remote);
- RAL between 25K – 35K based on your experience.
Last but not least, our 4 levels of recruiting process:
- Level 1: You apply with your resume and cover letter and we try to respond you as soon as possible;
- Level 2: If you are eligible to follow-on with the process, we will set a first “introductory call”;
- Level 3: If we are good fit to play together, a “technical interview” will follow;
- Level 4: Let’s decide and hopefully staaart!
SO, WILL YOU BE THE NEXT GAMINDER?
At Gamindo, we believe that diversity adds value to our team, products, and culture – plus it makes it a lot more fun! We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Gamindo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.